Inverness Amateur Swimming Clubs Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday the 6th November 2019 @ 6:30pm in the Colin Baillie room, next to the cafe. We hope to see as many of you there as possible as we cannot function as a club without parental involvement. Please come along and hear what we’re all about and how you can help.
Now the summer holidays are on us, the Club has some changed swimming times.
- There will be a break in all classes from 15th to 29th July
- There will be no Sunday morning classes until the 25th August
- Friday classes will start 30 minutes earlier until the 17th August
The Inverness summer camp promises to deliver an unforgettable week! It will be filled with technical analysis; strength and conditioning; mindset development and filled with educational take-aways for both athlete and coach. The week is; fun, furious, fast, educational and should inspire and motivate young swimmers to achieve their potential.
The camp will be held at Inverness Aquadome. Each day will commence with a registration at 0745 with a view to start activities at 0800 and end at 1700. The day will then consist of different challenges to aid the athletes to develop towards their individual needs and goals.
Acceptance will be on a first come, first serve basis. To apply, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a limited amount of spaces and applications open on Friday 28th of June. Please apply early to save disappointment.
Well done team Inverness on a great weekend of swimming at the North District Development Meet.
Some great swims and PBs. Massive thanks to all our parent helpers and coaches, we couldn’t have done it without you!
Huge well done to our medal winners:
- Kaitlin: Gold in 200m Back & 400IM, silver in 200m Breast and Bronze in 200IM.
- Fay: Silver in 200m Free and Bronze in 200m Back
- Louise: Silver in 400m Free and Bronze in 200m Free
- Katie: Gold in 200m Free, Silver in 200IM and Bronze in 400 Free
- Andrew: Gold 200 Fly