I agree to:
- Always promote the positive aspects of the sport (eg fair play).
- Encourage swimmersto value the performance and not just results.
- Do not ridicule or shout at a child for making mistakes or losing arace.
- Never condone rule violations or use of prohibited substances.
- Behave responsibly and do not use inappropriate language whilst involved in or spectating at club activities, and treat athletes, coaches, club volunteers, officials and parents of yours and other clubs with due respect.
- Follow all guidelines laid down by the national governing body and the club.
- Encourage and guide swimmers to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.
- Always remember that the involvement in the sport is for the child not you.•Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Abide by Scottish Swimming Social Media Guidelines.Sanctions: Where parent / spectator is a member of the Club / Scottish Swimming any breaches of the parent / spectator code of conduct will be dealt with in accordance with the clubs disciplinary procedures.If the parent / spectator is not a member of the Club / Scottish Swimming any breaches of the parent / spectator code of conduct will result in a ban from poolside.